TV Critics ask me about Roger Ailes and harassment





In case you missed it, I wasn't at my usual spot Monday morning bringing you the news.

I was at the Television Critics Association summer meeting.

I was asked about sexual harassment in television.

Here's what I told them

It’s infuriating that someone would make you feel that your talent wasn’t enough. To know that someone else claims they went through something like that, for me, it was eye-opening.

I explained that it never happened to me anytime during my career -
I started in broadcasting as a reporter at WMFD-TV in Mansfield, Ohio, then worked as an anchor and reporter at WCMH-TV in Columbus, Ohio, and at WJW-TV in Cleveland, and then I got a job in Miami, Florida as the morning news anchor of WSVN-TV's Today in Florida
Before joining HLN I worked at NBC Chicago affiliate WMAQ-TV

See you Tuesday back on set and raring to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment