- HLN Robin Meade Pictures
- Robin Meade College and High School Cheerleader and Band Majorette
- Robin Meade Fashions
- Robin Meade Pictures
- Robin Meade Singing Performance Pictures
- Robin Meade Growing Up Pictures
- Robin Meade Golf
- Robin Meade WMAQ/WSVN Pictures and Video
- Robin Meade NASHFM America's Morning Show
- Robin Meade Miss Ohio Miss America
- Robin Meade At HLN (Video)
- Robin Meade Pictures at NASCAR and special events
- Robin Meade Hosting Ask Oprah's All Stars
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Streeeeetching in the gym, watch me learn how to stretch.
If you're doing any kind of exercising in this new year, listen up! Chris Powell, fitness trainer and host of TV's "Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition," gave me the skinny on warming up before you start exercising and stretching afterward.
Chris says many people skip the warm-up before exercising and immediately start lifting heavy weights, which ultimately leads to injuries. He says what you want to do is get the blood flowing and everything moving before you start, and you can do that through simple movements, such as jogging or just walking in place.
Chris says he usually jogs in place for a while, and if that's a little too light for him and he wants to get more blood flowing, he adds some "high knees" to the routine. He'll do this for a minute or two, then he does some quick joint mobility by moving his arms and head around. Now it's time to exercise.
Here's my normal pose in the gym...