Wow. I'm performing in the Big Apple at a venerable jazz club. Come see me?



Hope to see all my New York City peeps at the Birdland in New York City.
I'll be there for one of their Broadway at Birdland concert series with my pal, singer/songwriter Victoria Shaw in a show called "Under The Covers."€

The one-night-only event will take place on Sunday, April 26 at 6pm.

Get tickets here.

Under The Covers has become a favorite recurring highlight at Birdland, featuring a wide variety of top-selling songwriters and musical acts from across the pop, rock and country worlds, and offering intimate acoustic performances of huge hit songs - along with the little-known stories behind them.

I'm just so stoked to be in the Big Apple performing and talking music with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment