Round Robin Fun At Eddie's Attic



My recording pal, song-writing pal, mentor, idol... yeah all that, Victoria Shaw convinced me that having a show at Eddie's Attic and calling it "Round Robin" would not make everybody think of "Rotund Robin."

So I got country singer-songwriter, Gary Burr, whose work has graced albums by Tim McGraw, LeAnn Rimes, Kelly Clarkson and Faith Hill too come sing with us.

They are coming as my special guests because I had the guts to ask them to do so. Maybe they're tired of me yammering on and on that Eddie's is iconic! Or, that they will LOVE the Atlanta crowd! Maybe they just needed to get to the big airport for a connection the next morning.

Survey SAYS ... the top answer – and most correct – is, they're generous friends willing to share the stage with me for a rare Atlanta night out.

The three of us will take turns performing our songs and yakking about why we wrote them.

I love Eddie's Attic fans. They really know how to make a performer feel special while we are singing our guts out.

Anyone who loves music loves being around other people who share that passion, whether as an artist or a fan – and that’s what you get as a performer at Eddie’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment