I'll See Ya At the Coke Zero 400 July 7 - Honored to Be Singing National Anthem




I will perform the national anthem at the 54th annual Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola race. The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race runs July 7 at Daytona International Speedway.

Blush, look what said Daytona International Speedway President Joie Chitwood III said...

“Robin Meade is one of the most popular morning show hosts in America and we're delighted to have her take part in the pre-race festivities for the Coke Zero 400 Powered By Coca-Cola,”

“With the thousands of race fans in attendance at the ‘World Center of Racing' and millions more watching on TNT, we look forward to Robin's rendition of the National Anthem.”

My dad build race cars in Ohio so singing and race cars have long been a part of my life. I feel so at home around the roar of the engines and the enthusiastic NASCAR crowd, many of whom I count as part of HLN's morning TV family! I feel so honored to perform the National Anthem at the Coke Zero 400 in front of the racing community and fans.

1 comment:

  1. Saw your performance and you sounded lovely. Also were very gracious at the drivers meeting, posing for multiple pictures. SC.

    ReplyDelete