Inside Dr. Drew -

I know a little bit of ew? Right? well not that inside... eg

Did you know Dr. Drew Pinsky can sing opera?

Yep. It's one of the tidbits he shared with me when I interviewed him recently AND he actually SANG opera for me in the car on the way to his syndicated radio show. He's good!

By the time all was said and done, I had interviewed him for like FOUR HOURS. And we had to whittle all those great moments and nuggets of info down to a ONE-hour special!

He shared so much about his life and outlook on what he hopes his new show will do for you. I think you'll like!

BTW – did you know he works out in his garage?! I found it refreshingly normal that he wasn't in some Beverly Hills gym with a celebrity trainer or something. Just in the garage, sweating and listening to lectures he downloads to his smart phone.

Or was it opera?

No comments:

Post a Comment