Didja see me on Joy Behar last night?

This is fascinating:
Ford is limiting certain car colors because of a pigment shortage from Japan!
And I'm pretty sure we are talking very popular colors.
-----
Good morning.
Thanks to Joy Behar for having me on her HLN show last night to talk about my album, out in June. (She is a hoot. Adore her.) So that explains my eye bags this morning.




Moving on:
------
Some people in California are back in their homes now that evacuation orders have been lifted after a brutal storm.
-----
A grim milestone in Japan:
The death toll has now topped 10,000.
-------
Big time bracket buster--Duke is out.
Oh my word!
-------
I giggle every time I say one of the words that just officially got in the dictionary. It makes you either want to go to a bakery, or wear a girdle.
-----
A serious case of 'we're gonna need a bigger boat.'
Check out our amazing video of a guy in a kayak… and a huge, huge, huge shark swimming around. Mommy.
-----
Another great piece of video:
Is it or isn't it Big Foot? You decide.
Yeah, I know, stop me if you've heard this before.
------
For those in NYC Monday: stop by the iconic "Birdland" performance venue. I'm singing in Victoria Shaw's 7pm show. And I can't divulge names, but I hear some pretty big celebs will be there... :) Get ur tix here

No comments:

Post a Comment