- Robin Meade Pictures
- HLN Robin Meade Pictures
- Robin Meade College and High School Cheerleader and Band Majorette
- Robin Meade Fashions
- Robin Meade Singing Performance Pictures
- Robin Meade Growing Up Pictures
- Robin Meade Golf
- Robin Meade WMAQ/WSVN Pictures and Video
- Robin Meade NASHFM America's Morning Show
- Robin Meade Miss Ohio Miss America
- Robin Meade At HLN (Video)
- Robin Meade Pictures at NASCAR and special events
- Robin Meade Hosting Ask Oprah's All Stars
- Robin Meade At Home Pictures
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Warburton St. Judes Charity Event Sets a Record for fundraising. I'm thrilled to be a part.
The Saturday Soirée truly celebrated St. Jude and inspired so many of you to open up your hearts and give in ways the event has never seen before. Everyone looked fabulous on the red carpet!
Following opening remarks by Patrick & Cathy Warburton and Clarke Rheney, an astounding surprise check presentation in the amount of $400,000 by Souplantation kicked off this evening filled with generosity. Thank you, Souplantation! Rick Shadyac – the president/CEO of St. Jude’s fundraising arm, ALSAC – spoke passionately about why ALSAC exists and the critical role the organization plays in St. Jude’s mission.
Then Merry Grayson, the grandmother of a St. Jude patient named Micah, shared her family’s journey with St. Jude and insights on what a grandparent faces when their grandchild is diagnosed with childhood cancer. Perhaps the most exciting part of the night was the Live Auction and Give to Live fundraising efforts – which broke records in dollars raised. Guests were treated once again to great music by Sixwire and me, rounding out the evening with more dancing and singing.
A special thank you to Sandi Young at Shakti Warriors for sponsoring the Saturday Soirée. The Saturday Soirée raised more than $945,000 for St. Jude – which will contribute significantly towards the event’s goal of bringing in over $2 million this year.