- Robin Meade Pictures
- HLN Robin Meade Pictures
- Robin Meade College and High School Cheerleader and Band Majorette
- Robin Meade Fashions
- Robin Meade Singing Performance Pictures
- Robin Meade Growing Up Pictures
- Robin Meade Golf
- Robin Meade WMAQ/WSVN Pictures and Video
- Robin Meade NASHFM America's Morning Show
- Robin Meade Miss Ohio Miss America
- Robin Meade At HLN (Video)
- Robin Meade Pictures at NASCAR and special events
- Robin Meade Hosting Ask Oprah's All Stars
- Robin Meade At Home Pictures
Friday, April 24, 2015
Want to own one of my purses? (It's empty.)
WHAT IS IT? Purse Power Benefiting United Way of Gaston County
WHEN IS IT? 7-9 p.m. April 30
WHERE IS IT? Gastonia Conference Center
WHAT DOES IT COST? $40 per person (includes five raffle tickets, two wine tickets and hors d’oeuvres)
In addition to my purse, you can bid on handbags from:
A red, leather, everyday-type bag owned by “Brady Bunch” star Florence Henderson.
Dooney and Bourke camouflage handbag owned by two celebrities. It was made for Korie Robertson of “Duck Dynasty” fame and features her initial on a hanging tag.
A silver and black day bag resembling snake skin pattern belonging to pop singer Colbie Caillat.
A Disney edition Dooney and Bourke bag belonging to Sheila Robinson, founder and publisher of Diversity Woman national magazine.
A bag owned by dancer and actress Debbie Allen.
A silver snake skin patterned bag belonging to reality TV star Scheana Marie, of the Bravo show “Vanderpump Rules.”
TELL ME MORE