I'm playing in the pro-am with Bubba Watson! Squeee


I'm a poser - but I think I do it well, amiright?

I will play alongside Masters champion Bubba Watson in the upcoming PGA Grand Slam of Golf . . . the pro-am is the day before the 36-hole tournament.

The guys from the Golf Channel Gary Williams, the host of Morning Drive, and Michael Breed, host of The Fix, and former player Ian Baker-Finch, the 1991 Open Champion will be describing every shot (in my case, I hope not EVERY shot!)

David Charles, Senior Director of Championships for The PGA of America, had some nice things to say...

Robin is new to golf and has instantly become a great ambassador for the game. She could not hide her excitement this morning when she revealed she’d be paired with Bubba Watson in Bermuda.

Wuldja believe shear terror at the thought of playing with Bubba?

All this week, I am telling my golf stories.

There will be lotso big golfer names playing next week. Defending champion Keegan Bradley, British Open winner Ernie Els and US Open champion Webb Simpson.

They are not playing for chump change guys:

The tournament is offering a $1.35 million purse, with the winner receiving $600,000, second place $300,000 third place $250,000 and fourth place $200,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment