- Robin Meade Pictures
- HLN Robin Meade Pictures
- Robin Meade College and High School Cheerleader and Band Majorette
- Robin Meade Fashions
- Robin Meade Singing Performance Pictures
- Robin Meade Growing Up Pictures
- Robin Meade Golf
- Robin Meade WMAQ/WSVN Pictures and Video
- Robin Meade NASHFM America's Morning Show
- Robin Meade Miss Ohio Miss America
- Robin Meade At HLN (Video)
- Robin Meade Pictures at NASCAR and special events
- Robin Meade Hosting Ask Oprah's All Stars
- Robin Meade At Home Pictures
Saturday, June 23, 2018
Beware the Corneal Ulcer!
YEP, it’s as painful as it sounds - but it's healing.
FYI... (from the innerweb) Corneal ulcers can occur from direct injury to the eye, or from a bacterial, fungal, or viral infection.
Symptoms include eye redness, eye pain, excessive tearing, sensation of a foreign body in the eye, and worsening or blurry vision.
Treatment may include an antibiotic, antifungal, or antiviral medication if the condition is related to an infection. Treatment of non-infectious causes may include an eye patch.
I’ve been in bed resting my eyes and have my sweet pups nursing me back to health
Mr. Cool is typing this for me as I say it out loud. No screens, no sunlight, no work, NO FUN!