The hubs undergoes cross-examination

Here's a little Facebook fun time, I grilled hubby Tim and we'll see how it goes.

Partner's name: robin meade
What is something I always say: "in my mind"
What makes me happy? Having a beverage in my hand
What makes me sad? You don't linger in down emotion. You are not sad.
What was I like as a child? I didn't know you as a child
How tall am I? 5-4
What's my favorite thing to do? Lake/Boating
What do I do when you are not around? Sing or shop online.
If I become famous, what will it be for? You're not famous now? (Lol)
What am I good at? It would be easier to say what you are NOT good at.
What am I NOT good at? Cooking.
What makes you proud of me? Your will, relentlessness, hard worker
What is my favorite food? Pizza.
What do we do when we're together? Spend time on the water
How are you and I the same? I don't want to do this right now. You apparently do.


(Tim leaves to power wash the houseboat instead, leaving rest of questions unanswered! Lol. ))
Where is my favorite place to eat?
How old was I when I met you?
When is our anniversary?
If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
Do you think you could live with me forever?
How do I annoy you?
What is your favorite thing about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment