My week at the Turner Network Upfront in NYC




Upfront events are held to showcase television programs for advertising executives so they will love us as much as you do and spend money to keep us on the air.

I had a blast in the Big Apple and bring you a few pix and a couple of the best jokes from the week...

Conan:
"I love standing next to Anderson because it's the only time in my life where I get to feel ethnic," O'Brien said. "I thought I was pale. Anderson, you look like a fashion conscious White Walker."

Sir Charles Barkley:
was asked when he knew he had the potential to be a TV host.
"Well, they gave him a TV show," Barkley said gesturing towards O'Brien.
Cooper to Barkley: "Turner has really put its stake in the ground to reimagine television. What does that mean to you?"
Barkley: "I have no earthly idea."



No comments:

Post a Comment