It's Official: My New Album Will Debut in June

Robin Meade’s 2013 album will get a June release date,

I was asked by a viewer Tuesday “when is your next album coming out? #CountrySinger”.

Her's the answer...

In June! Can’t wait to hear what you think.

I gave you a big clue when I tweeted “wonder if I can sneak u a snippet of 1 of my tunes on new album out in June”.


My 2013 album follows my first “Brand New Day,” released in June 2011.

It got to #25 on iTunes its first week of release. The album featured Moi with John Rich, Bo Bice, and Victoria Shaw.

r u more of an mp3/itunes person, or a physical cd person? Tweet me at @robinmeade.

Excited!


1 comment:

  1. A collage of framed wall pictures featuring the main characters in the
    chosen theme is an excellent idea especially
    if it matches the theme in the wall clock. Your pieces don’t have to
    match, and any damage done by rambunctious children and pets will only make your shabby chic
    scheme look more authentic. When you decorate you generally want to create something that is aesthetically pleasing.


    My page; bedroom designs

    ReplyDelete