Weekend full of house chores! You?

Hi there rock star! What did you do with your weekend? I spent mine working on house stuff. Everything from making an old patio set look new to spray painting a light fixture to make its finish look like it came from this millennium and not the last. Ha! Hope yours was more restful than productive :)

Hey, thanks for visiting our blog! We've done some sprucing up! Check out our newest feature: As seen on Morning Express. A daily posting of links, videos and even our music playlist. If you've ever thought to yourself, "how can I help those victims of a disaster I saw on Morning Express?" or "where can I get that cool thing I saw on Morning Express?" or "Gee, I'd like to see more of that awesome viral video Robin showed on Morning Express." The links are probably there!

No comments:

Post a Comment