Credit Cards Under Cyberattack

Thursday is connected to Friday!
How are you, bed head? I hope well.
Here we go:
-------
A robbery gone bad.
Why do investigators now conclude THAT'S what led to the murder of Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen?
We'll check out whether this means case closed.
---------
Romance novels, with the blowing hair and wispy clothes (and that's just on the men)....are the fastest growing part of the e-reader market!
And I think you'll giggle at the reason why.
-------------
Teenagers, no energy drink for you!
At least that's how somebody, with a good amount of power, wants it.
------------
Wikileaks targets Visa and MasterCard sites.
Honey do I have the same questions as you:
***If these credit card sites are being attacked, does my card still work?
***If I have a debit card, could my money in the bank be compromised?
***When I hear that a credit card site is down because of a cyber attack, should I wait to shop until later?
***What about shopping online?

Uh... Jennifer Westhoven to the rescue.
----------
40 years after Jim Morrison was convicted of exposing himself at a concert in Miami - it looks like the state could grant the former Doors singer his pardon.
So why is his widow saying he'd hate that?
------------
Snooki in a ball – ‘nuff said.
---------
Ill be lookin’ at ya when the show starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment